Make your card look rich and expensive by foiling
Bold colored edge business cards for a distinctive appearance with any color of choice
1. Shorter turnaround.
2. Every print is the same. More accurate counts, less waste and fewer variations, due to not having to balance ink and water during press run.
3. Cheaper low volume printing - when setup costs are considered, digital printing provides lower per unit costs for very small print runs.
Our friendly staff will help you to design a business card, if you don’t have one already. Simply choose a Business card template on our website - Business cards category and email us the code of the template.
1. Artworks to be provided in Vector PDF, EPS or AI format.
2. Draft to be approved before 11 am.
3. Collection time same day between 5:30 pm to 7:00 pm.
4. If next day delivery is required, client needs to notify before 5:00 pm.
*Due to high load of printing at times, the above conditions may not be valid (this situation is very rare to occur). Please take confirmation on collection or delivery - if urgent, before submitting your artwork.
With www.dlxprint.com you can get your Business cards printed in few hours. If you need your cards same day, you may collect it from our Print Shop (*Conditions apply).
Digital Business cards are usually printed on Plain Material to produce best results. 350gsm Matt Card Smooth White is ideal for high quality digital business cards.
Velvet lamination is a thin special transparent film coated on business cards which feels like a skin of a fresh peach. This soft touch feel gives the cards an edge over standard silk laminated cards making them an increasingly popular choice for companies looking for something little different.
The soft suede feel will surely be felt by your clients when you present them your Velvet Laminated business card. Our soft touch business cards are printed with care and laminated with a velvet-like protective coating that is irresistible to the touch. With a tactile appeal that melts in the palm of your hand, your clients will find it difficult to put down your business card.